I purchased a Pearl 8130 on Sprint, was set up and working fine, but recently had a little glitch, and Sprint sent me a replacement phone. The problem? On the old phone, when I would delete and email, it would ask me if I wanted to delete on the handhels only, or the handheld and desktop. The new phone does not ask me, I went into options and changed the setting to desktop and hanheld, but when I try to delete, it still does not give me the option, it just asks if I want to delete. I like the option while deleting to select whether to delete from desktop too, due to wanting to keep some of the emails on my desktop.

am I missing something in the setup to make this happen?
    11-13-08 11:26 AM
    Open your e-mail, hit menu>options>email reconciliation and set it to propmt. You will have to do this for all e-mail accounts on the device...
    11-13-08 11:35 AM
    Thank you, I did do that again, but this time after I changed it to prompt, I also resent the services books, and now all is fine. I knew it had to be something simple...

Thanks again...
    11-13-08 11:47 AM
    I am having the same problem except when i go to email reconciliation i can do nothing but change the account i have nowhere to select prompt
    11-13-08 09:53 PM
    I am having the same problem except when i go to email reconciliation i can do nothing but change the account i have nowhere to select prompt
    Not under the 'delete on' option?
    11-14-08 06:27 AM
    Open your e-mail, hit menu>options>email reconciliation and set it to propmt. You will have to do this for all e-mail accounts on the device...
    Thanks, I've been trying to figure out what got screwed up all day(just updated to .99)!
    11-23-08 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD