Okay so I get a lot of e-mails and a lot of them are spam and don't like them how can I stop them from coming to my BB? Is this something I have to do from the e-mail site or can I do something on my BB?

Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 12:19 PM
    You Know I Have The Same Problem But I Havent Found A Way To Mark Them Junk On My Bb So I Go To The Top And Do The Delete Prior. This Way They Dont Delete Of My Real Email Account Which Then Allows Me To Mark Them As Junk When I Login On A Computer.
    07-25-08 12:26 PM
    When you mark them junk on your computer do the same emails come through? I mean as far as the senders?

07-25-08 12:28 PM
    when you take care of it on your comp, the site filters them and thus eliminates the junk coming to your BB.
    07-25-08 01:20 PM
    I've set my home e-mail to automatically delete certain e-mails (spam). From the server. That way it does not show up on my PC or Berry. MS Outlook. Create a new rule from message and set to delete from server. Cuts all unwanted e-mails.

Keeps my Berry nice and clean.

=8?)

07-25-08 01:28 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-5736/

gmail does an awesome job keeping out the crapola.
    07-25-08 01:30 PM
    Aww rats, Abe beat me to the draw on the Gmail tip. Highly recommended.
    07-25-08 04:02 PM
    I got a gmail and I don't have a problem with that since I just use that with the gmail app my email is another one a BMW one but it's from a website I guess I'll try to figure it out when I get home

07-25-08 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD