All you TV buffs out there, If you have DirecTV with a DVR, just go to m.directv.com and check out the TV listings. Just pick some shows that you want to record and where you want to record them (ex.living room,basement,office, etc.)

And they are there magically waiting for you to watch them when you are ready.

I thought it was pretty cool.
    10-11-08 10:51 PM
    What does this have to do with the BB Pearl?
    10-11-08 11:00 PM
    If you happen to be at the Michigan football game, and realize OH Sh#@, I forgot to tape the game.

Now you know, just whip out your pearl and it is done in 5 seconds.
    10-11-08 11:57 PM
    does this work with direct tv only? dish network?
    10-12-08 02:19 PM
    does this work with direct tv only? dish network?
    It's a DirecTV website. You have to login with a DirecTV user id and account number. If you check Dish's website, you may find they offer a similar service. This one is for DirecTV.
    10-12-08 04:21 PM
    TiVo offers online scheduling from their website also. But I think you have to give TiVo an hour.
    10-12-08 08:10 PM
    And if you run MythTV you can do the same thing provided you've made mythweb accessible from the web .
    10-13-08 11:29 AM
    This does not seem to work with the Blackberry Storm. I just get an error that says it can not find the server. I did try it with the dare and it works with that.
    12-12-08 12:32 PM
    Just discovered this on my curve. Great little website/app for DirecTV subscribers!!!
    02-02-09 11:34 PM
    I found this by defualt a while ago and love it. I have used it a bit especially for my hubby if he forgets something he wanted to watch and we are out and about. And true all you do is whip out the pearl and wham you get your show taped and it is ready when you get home.
    02-03-09 11:58 AM
    Now I just need to find this for my Time-Warner Cable DVR....
    02-03-09 12:58 PM
    Is there one for time Warner?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 01:16 PM
    time warner would hurry up and incorporate this in to their existing DVR services.. seems they are getting left behind in the dvr/multi-room playback/internet scheduling capabilities.
    03-23-10 03:10 PM
    any news ? has anyone heard on whether or not time warner is gonna get on this? is it coming down the pipe?

I count on you guys to know everything
    04-27-10 03:27 PM
    Just in case yall haven't figured it out yet, Time Warner Cable DOES have mobile DVR managing. Go to dvr.timewarnercable.com and you'll be able to manage your DVR from your computer or mobile with internet access. If you haven't registered for "My Services" go ahead a register and then click on the tab "My TV". After you're registered you can go to mdvr.timewarnercable.com from your mobile device and start doing what you do. Here is a link to Time Warners " Remote DVR Manager User Guide http://www.timewarnercable.com/Media..._UserGuide.pdf

Clickable links below

Later,
    Jamey

Time Warner Cable
    http://dvr.timewarnercable.com
    TWC Mobile DVR Manager
    TWC Remote DVR User Guide
    07-28-10 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD