Newbie here just trying to figure stuff out.

OK, so I downloaded SoftReset and BankOfAmerica apps to my PC. I also downloaded Google Maps OTA and recieved an email to click on a link to install.

Google Maps:
    How do I change settings in an email to make a link work? Currently, it's just text without changing to a link when you scroll over it.... like a link normally should.

SoftReset and BOA:
    I downloaded the .jad files for SoftReset and BOA. What do I do from there? When I open the files in Windows Explorer nothing happens.

Themes:
    I just purchased the Iberry Theme a few hours ago. How long does it take to get it? Do I received an email?

Also, I want to delete the sample vid, pics and music to free up some memory. Before I delete them, is there anyway to move the sample video, sample pics and sample music from the device memory to my 4 gig memory card? When I try and view the sample pics and music using Media Manager, they don't show up.

lastly, how do you tell when the battery is fully charged?

Thanks in advance.
    07-30-08 05:54 PM
    OTA downloads are done via your BlackBerry, using the blackberry browser. You mentioned trying to open one with Internet Explorer - as in a desktop. No go.

.jad files are OTA downloads.

You should be able to find an OTA for Soft Reset and install on your BB that way.

Re: deleting stuff: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    07-30-08 05:59 PM
    Do a search 4 soft reset OTA its much easier. When my battery is fully charged, the little lightning bolt across the indicator goes away. Also going to options> status will show you a numerical representation of battery level as a %

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 11:59 PM
    Thanks for your replies. The links in my email all of a sudden work???

What about the time it takes to get the theme that I bought? Do I received an email? I ordered it yesterday.

Also, is there a way to save the sample pics, sample video and sample music on my memory card before I delete these from the device memory? When I try and view the sample pics and music using Media Manager, they don't show up. Am I doing something wrong?

Lastly, when I installed Desktop Manager on my PC, does that also install the OS?
    07-31-08 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD