Hi!

I have been having a lot of problems with my email on my Pearl so I went to Email settings and tried re- adding the same email address and deleating the other. It did successfuly add the email address but failed to delate the other. Now, I have two mail icons for the same email address. I tried going in and deleating them both, then adding it back and I keep getting the same result: 2 icons for my email. THis is so frustarting! Any help would be greatly appreacatied!

Thanks!
    02-17-09 11:53 AM
    are you sure one of them is not just your message folder and the other is email?
    02-17-09 11:55 AM
    Very sure. I have the normal message folder and then 2 additional folders for the same email account.
    02-17-09 12:26 PM
    mmm i don't know...i'm sure their will be a very know it all crackberrier that comes in and give you the answer you are looking for.

sorry i couldn't be any help!
    02-17-09 12:28 PM
    Thats okay-thanks anyways-IF anyone else has any ideas....thanks!
    02-17-09 02:42 PM
    Just a hunch. Call your provider and have them clear all the email addresses and then re-add them. I don't know if this will delete your messages. But first, delete the double account again, then make sure the service book for that account is gone. The service book will have the same name as the email addy. Now recreate the account again. If this fails call your provider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 08:32 AM
    I have the same problem too and cannot seem to resolve it.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
    06-25-10 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD