Hello, Newbie here just wondering if downloading stuff like Fox news cost anything? found it in Blackberry help....there is no mention of money but you know how people just charge you anyways? and what about the games and more icon found in the menu that asked you to agree or disagree is that a hidden fee too?
    04-14-08 06:55 PM
    no it doesn't cost anything as long as you have a data plan and i'm not sure about the second part of your question
    04-14-08 06:59 PM
    no it doesn't cost anything as long as you have a data plan and i'm not sure about the second part of your question
    In my pearl menu theres a icon that says games and more, in order to open it it asks me to agree or disagree to terms....nothing about fees or cost, but my husband is weiry on the whole thing thinking I'll eventually get somekind of extra bill somewhere anytime im asked to agree or disagree to terms? so just doing some double checking???
    04-15-08 07:24 AM
    In most cases, the "agree or disagree to terms" is only referring to the rights to use the software and agreeing that it's for your personal use, just as on Blackberry's site to D/L items there. Any time you're hesitant - read through agreement. (good idea anyway)
    04-15-08 07:29 AM
    The both use data, so depending on your data plan there is a cost from your carrier. The link is for free or trial software so if you don't buy it there is no cost except for your data usage.
    04-15-08 07:30 AM
    Usually news sites and such don't charge brcause they NEED us on their sites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-08 07:48 AM
    very cool thanx lots
    04-15-08 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD