Hey everyone. I have a quick question about this on my Pearl 8130. I am running os 4.5.077 and just installed Docs To Go. I see that it includes Word and PowerPoint but not Excel. I thought Excel was included and am wondering if anyone knows whether or not my assumption was incorrect. Is it just Excel and PP?

Many thanks!
    11-04-08 05:52 PM
    Once you register the program, you will be allowed to update to version 1.005 which includes Sheet To Go. Free to register. Do it from your blackberry.

The docs to go update is 2.5 megabytes though, so give the download some time. It failed on me twice before I got it to go through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 07:25 PM
    Thanks for the tip!!
    11-05-08 11:53 AM
    As always, the forums rock!

Excel now!!
    11-10-08 07:28 AM
    Just did the upgrade, and signed for the trial on the premium version. When I press the button for the new doc, it gives me the following error.

"Not enough storage space to preform this action. Please free up some space and try again."

I have a 2gig card in place with 1.6 gig still free.

What am I doing wrong.
    11-10-08 03:29 PM
    I'm not a expert on this but, if it's like a computer it Need's certain amount of space to open. Your card has nothing to do with it. You need to clean you phone memory out i think
    11-11-08 06:11 AM
    The DocsToGo 'Not enough space problem' is addressed here DocID: 14240 - I get the error "Not enough storage space to perform this action" when trying to create, edit, or save a file in Documents To Go. and a search would have found it.
    11-11-08 06:52 AM
    A little off topic but whenever I use Desktop Manager and use the Application Loader, it always wants to downgrade my Docs to Go and it removes the Sheet View. I keep installing it from the app I downloaded from the DataViz website. Weird.
    11-13-08 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD