I noticed that I haven't been receiving notifications for emails to some of my email addresses and in the past I have had to go to set-up wizard and update yahoo & hotmail or I could update directly @ AT&T for Blackberry. Today when I tried to do that directly on my device there was a message in "set-up wizard for email" that there was a device change and I had to move the email addresses that were showing to my "new device". These email address weren't even mine, they are my boyfriends! I was able to delete one right away, but the other had to be validated so I could proceed, which I deleted and then I had to add back all of my own email addresses.

I have a 8310, if that matters. Also, when I logged onto AT&T for Blackberry all of the correct email addresses where showing. And, to my knowledge my device has only be connected to my own personal laptop using Blackberry Desktop Software.

Any ideas on why or how this happened?
    11-20-10 12:19 PM
    I noticed that I haven't been receiving notifications for emails to some of my email addresses and in the past I have had to go to set-up wizard and update yahoo & hotmail or I could update directly @ AT&T for Blackberry. Today when I tried to do that directly on my device there was a message in "set-up wizard for email" that there was a device change and I had to move the email addresses that were showing to my "new device". These email address weren't even mine, they are my boyfriends! I was able to delete one right away, but the other had to be validated so I could proceed, which I deleted and then I had to add back all of my own email addresses.

I have a 8310, if that matters. Also, when I logged onto AT&T for Blackberry all of the correct email addresses where showing. And, to my knowledge my device has only be connected to my own personal laptop using Blackberry Desktop Software.

Any ideas on why or how this happened?
    No offense, but was your boyfriend doing anything with your device recently? Or was there a PIN swap somewhere?
    11-20-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD