I just got a new laptop at work yesterday. So I reinstalled Desktop Manager (v4.5) and the BB OS (v4.5.0.55) on my new laptop.

Today was the first chance I had to sync with Outlook. And I am getting the following error:

I assume that there is a corrupted appointment in my Outlook. Any thoughts on tracking this down?

Also, in sync'ing I inadvertantly pulled my entire (past, present, & future) calendar down to my BB. How can I remove the past items off my BB?
    08-22-08 01:49 PM
    Never mind. I found this solution.
    We have a similar issue. What happened is that we were getting to item #1454 out of 2730 records.. what was happening was that BB desktop was going through the calendar entries in the outlook.pst and perhaps ran out of space?? what we did was set auto archive on and archive all the old calendar entries effecting reducing the outlook.pst from 2700 records to 400 records. Also set advance preferences to only sync 5 days past and 30 days ahead for calendar. After archiving the old records in outlook, it worked!! Hope this works for you.
    Source
    08-22-08 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD