Hello,
    Just wondering is there a way on the BB to delete multiple emails at one time instead of having to delete each one by itself.
    12-17-07 07:44 AM
    Alt+Cap+Scroll Down
    12-17-07 07:47 AM
    In the email screen, highlight the date. Then click the menu key. Choose "delete prior" to delete all of the previous emails. Note if you click the trackball on the date, the full menu does not appear and you will have to click again on the "full menu" option to display "delete prior."
    12-17-07 08:11 AM
    Thanks for your replies.... it worked like a charm.... now if I could just get the DM to load 3rd party apps I would really be happy!.....
    Rob
    12-17-07 08:27 AM
    Seems lots of folks on here are having trouble with the version of DM that ships with the new device and many, including me, have gone back to the previous version of DM. You can download previous version at blackberry.com.

Also, you might have better luck downloading 3d party apps OTA directly to you pearl. I have not had any issues with OTA downloads.
    12-17-07 08:41 AM
    Hold down # key and scroll the trackball..... Now, I just wish this worked when attempting multiple deleting of call log items......
    12-17-07 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD