I inadvertently deleted BB Messenger and am trying to get it back. I "wiped" the BB and still nothing. Any ideas? I called my service provider, they couldn't help...
    03-24-08 02:19 PM
    maybe try a restore? like from your computer?
    03-24-08 02:22 PM
    My boyfriend wiped his phone and he spent hours on the phone with a Blackberry Tech...he ended up having to take it back to Sprint for them to do it.
    03-24-08 02:31 PM
    I tried from the desktop manager but didn't see anything...
    03-24-08 02:31 PM
    Download the the os for your berry and install it. Then try updating from the desktop manager.
    03-24-08 02:33 PM
    I inadvertently deleted BB Messenger and am trying to get it back. I "wiped" the BB and still nothing. Any ideas? I called my service provider, they couldn't help...
    I'm no expert, but: Run the desktop Manager (on your PC) and select Application Loader. Arrow down past the languages and you should see the Blackberry Messenger. Make sure there is a check mark in the box and select Next to load the program back onto the phone.
    03-24-08 05:22 PM
    You can get it from mobile.blackberry.com
    03-24-08 05:33 PM
    For the 8130, BB Messenger can only be installed through the App Loader in Desktop Manager. Unfortunately the OTA install via mobile.blackberry.com will not work.
    03-25-08 05:46 AM
    I'm no expert, but: Run the desktop Manager (on your PC) and select Application Loader. Arrow down past the languages and you should see the Blackberry Messenger. Make sure there is a check mark in the box and select Next to load the program back onto the phone.
    VERIFIED!!!!
    This works!

Dm
    03-25-08 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD