I have a BB Pearl 8120 and have been contemplating whether I should get the data plan or not.

I am in CANADA on the ROGERS network.

I've heard that the browsing the web can be slow with the 8120. I've been using the Wifi on my 8120 and its annoying to browse on it sometimes, when I miss a field (ex. the login and password) like when I go over it once and miss type something and click away, I can't seem to go back and fix it. I have to refresh the page and start new. Which is a big bother.

Should I just try to upgrade to the Bold or wait for the Storm and use those? I use the BB mostly for txting, email, web browsing. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Last edited by johnlee1986; 01-01-09 at 03:10 PM.
    01-01-09 02:54 PM
    Data plan is always worth it on a BB, they were meant to have one and you are missing out without one.
    01-01-09 02:56 PM
    agree with above. BlackBerries are designed all around the data plan so many of it's wonderful features need it.
    01-01-09 02:58 PM
    hmm yeah, I do agree and thats why I want a data plan.

But I've been using the Wifi on my 8120 and its annoying to browse on it sometimes, when I miss a field (ex. the login and password) like when I go over it once and miss type something and click away, I can't seem to go back and fix it. I have to refresh the page and start new. Which is a big bother.

I'm wondering if thats only for the Wifi or if that happens with the data plan as well because if it does then I'd rather upgrade my device and get the data plan.
    01-01-09 03:02 PM
    without the data plan you can't really get the full BlackBerry experience.
    01-01-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD