Hail Mighty BB Gurus!!

I have yet another question.

I bought my husband a Pearl a few weeks ago and there are issues with some links not working on his Pearl. I have the Curve and LOVE it, but I am not familiar with his at all. He has a cursor that appears when he connects to browser (BB Browser) and it does not always him to click on selected links. Yes I am sure that they are active links, because I can click on them from the Curve. But when he scrolls over them on the Pearl, it does not change to the "Hand" but remains the "I" as if it is just text. I hope that I am explaining it clearly...

Is there something that I would need to change in the settings? I have changed the emulations mode to Mobile IE, IE, and another one that I forget the name of, and none of these are solving the issue.

Do you guys/gals have any suggestions?
    07-17-08 06:40 PM
    From the browser, hit menu. Check to see if he's in page mode or select mode. He should be in page mode for the clickable hand to come up.
    07-17-08 06:44 PM
    From the browser, hit menu. Check to see if he's in page mode or select mode. He should be in page mode for the clickable hand to come up.
    Nope that is not it. It is more that some links are not working, almost as if the link itself is down. But I know that is not the problem, as I can access it from my Curve at the same time.
    07-17-08 07:14 PM
    I was having this same problem. I took the battery out and then reinserted it. Once it powered up, the problem was gone.
    06-18-10 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD