I couldn't find an answer for it but you have to have it forwarded to another email right? So if I have it forwarding to a gmail account will it be real time push mail or will it be that "push" thats like every 15 minutes it will check? I am just asking because I remember on my Motorola Q it didn't do rea push from gmail it would check only like every 15 minutes.
    03-19-08 10:54 AM
    There could be some delay when the email gets forwarded from one account to your gmail account, but once the email hits GMAIL, it should be a "realtime push".
    03-19-08 11:01 AM
    Any delay from forwarding to gmail should not even be noticed. I have a few addresses forwarded to my gmail, including CB, and have no problem.
    03-19-08 11:04 AM
    Oh alright well I will give this a shot if not I'll just have it forwarded to my blackberry email address. Just wanted to keep them separate is all.
    03-19-08 11:10 AM
    Ok I got it working and it's great! Now one more issue. When I send an email I will also get a copy in my box is there a way I can make it stop doing that?
    03-19-08 11:49 AM
    You'll need to go to your BIS website and add a filter to move those messages into the Deleted items.

Set a filter to match the From: header and put your email address in there. Then, set that filter to Delete any message matching that header.
    03-19-08 11:52 AM
    You'll need to go to your BIS website and add a filter to move those messages into the Deleted items.

Set a filter to match the From: header and put your email address in there. Then, set that filter to Delete any message matching that header.
    Hm where on the BIS website is that under? I cant find anywhere to add a filter.
    03-19-08 11:57 AM
    At least on Sprint, if you go to their page, you'll see the list of your active email accounts. To the right of them, there are three icons for "Delete, Edit, and Filter". Need to click on the filter icon.

Not sure how it works for other providers.
    03-19-08 12:00 PM
    I don't have a button for filter on my BIS screen hm what to do now. Oh how do I find my BIS website?
    Last edited by raylol16; 03-19-08 at 12:11 PM.
    03-19-08 12:09 PM
    03-19-08 12:13 PM
    Oh awesome thanks man!
    03-19-08 12:14 PM
    i have it forwarded to my @att.blackberry.net address, and in my BIS, a have my @att.blackberry.net set to reply to: @crackberry.com!!

That way, i send and receive mail ac cjcarbone @crackberry.com

I love it!
    03-19-08 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD