M and my fiance recently both got pearls. First, can we both sync our phones to our separate emails even though we only have one computer? Prob not, but if we can, how? Second, we are both on MTS what is the latest O.S. ? 4.5.0.56 is what we got. Any help would be great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 07:13 PM
    I think thou can both sync your phones on the same computer since the have different ESN numbers.

It also looks like you are fortunate enough to have the latest OS right out of the box.

I'm still a bit of a noob though, so always verify!

Enjoy your pearls, I know I sure enjoy mine.

03-08-09 09:23 PM
    The latest OS for your 8130 is: 4.5.0.131 from Sprint. Since you are on MTS, you need to delete the vendor xml file after downloading the latest OS. Do a search for the proper upgrade/downgrade procedure for more thorough info.
    03-09-09 12:00 AM
    I've seen that thead somewhere. Maybe I'll do that this weekend

03-13-09 05:38 PM
    Successfully installed .131 on my pearl. Sorry for not searching my next question. I've backed up my pearl, and would like to reset everything back to factory default settings. Can this be done without deleting my contacts? Or can I re_sync my contacts without reloading my other current settings? So far I have not noticed any difference with the newer OS, but I'll use it a few days and see what happens

03-14-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD