Greetings! I just registered today, because this question has been bugging me forever. I use an 8130 on Verizon, and I detest having to open up my Messages to view missed calls (so as to get rid of the envelope icon), then having to open the SMS/MMS to read about the new voice mail.

Is it possible to combine the SMS/MMS with the Messages so that they can all be viewed simultaneously?

Or better yet, is there a way to stop my Pearl from creating these messages in the first place?

I have yet to find any info on these subjects while scouring the forums. Thanks for any help you can give!
    10-01-08 01:23 PM
    Try:

Push your green call button once, then your menu button (the button to the L of the trackball):

Options
    Call Logging
    None

This will stop missed calles from going into your message box. you will still be able to see them when you press the green (call) button or by using the Call Log icon.

i'm pretty sure there is no way to stop the Voice Mail notification from going into the message box. i have cal logging set to none and i still get the 1 Voicemail in my message box. oh well!

hope this helps!
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-01-08 at 01:32 PM.
    10-01-08 01:28 PM
    Is it possible to combine the SMS/MMS with the Messages so that they can all be viewed simultaneously?
    Messages > Menu > Options > General > SMS and Email Inboxes: set this to combined.
    10-01-08 01:30 PM
    you can eitehr separate or combine all your messages (emails, sms, mms) or you can have separate boxes for each email account and ONE box that will contain your SMS/MMS:

While in your SMS/MMS inbox:

Menu
    Options
    General Options
    SMS and Email Inboxes (Combined or Separated)
    10-01-08 01:34 PM
    Thanks for all the advice. At least now I only have to go to one message box to get rid of the reminders!
    10-04-08 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD