I can assign others different ringtones, but how the **** do i change my own?????????? the default one I can hardly hear.....Please help??? anything is better please help....
    04-04-08 07:44 PM
    Go into your profiles. It should be assigned to your left convenience key unless you changed it. Then go to advanced & edit. Then you can assign different default ringtones for calls, texts, emails, etc under each profile such as loud, quiet, normal or create your own profile. And your individual ringers will still work! Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-08 07:53 PM
    Better yet is to go to Media > Ringtones, highlight the tune you want as your ringtone, press menu, and set as phone tune.
    04-04-08 08:17 PM
    Go into your profiles. It should be assigned to your left convenience key unless you changed it. Then go to advanced & edit. Then you can assign different default ringtones for calls, texts, emails, etc under each profile such as loud, quiet, normal or create your own profile. And your individual ringers will still work! Hope this helps.

YOUR A LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-04-08 08:18 PM
    Yes that will work also but only for calls, I believe. Good idea, Sunkast : (

04-04-08 08:21 PM
    Oh sorry that was supposed to be a smilie!!

04-04-08 08:37 PM
    OMG - this website has been such a lifesaver for me - I just upgraded to the blackberry curve from an older blackberry and I could not remember how to do some things like set rings tones for certain callers and bluetooth music and I found all of the answers here!! I don't know why they make the info so hard to find in the help section on the phone, that has been pretty much worthless to me!
    Thanks everyone!
    04-09-08 11:50 AM
    I love my BB and I have learned a lot since I got it.
    I've been playing with the ringtones for a bit and for some reason I cannot get anything but a >MP3 to work as a ringtone and not any other file format. s that just the way it is or is there something that I need to do in order for that to happen?

HELP!
    04-09-08 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD