Hi all,

I bought a Blackberry Pearl recently. When i text message i press the "shift key" to turn the letter im typing into a capital. But i noticed, or can't find a way to keep my letters constantly in Capital.

For example, if i want to type, "I WANT ALL MY LETTERS CAPITAL!" i seem to have to press the "shift key" button for each individual letter! is there any way around this, where i could press some "shift something key" to where my typing remains in CAPITAL until i repress this "shift something key"????

thanks

Canuck
    01-06-10 08:18 AM
    Press alt then the right aA button. This should be caps lock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 08:22 AM
    Alt then aA is not a key of Pearl, it's for QWERTY, in Pearl we don't have QWERTY.

I guess Pearl owner had to press "aA key" every time we need to write capital letter.

01-10-10 09:44 AM
    I was wondering this as well and I have a 8130.........thanks
    01-11-10 01:29 AM
    This works but there may be a better way but this is the only one I know. Hold caps lock and end call button at the same time. You may have to do this three or four times the first time you do this. You will be taken back to the home screen so you will have to click back to your message. To unlock caps hit the caps key twice. Hope this works for you

01-11-10 01:55 AM
    i never knew that
    01-14-10 04:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD