HI guys

I have trouble sync my contacts from Outlook 2007 to my BB (Pearl 8110). I'm using BB Desktop Manager 4.6 and I'm not using a BES. My contacts are in my hotmail account which is linked to my Outlook. I have no problem to send/recieve e-mails.

First I had the following message : ''the folder is no longer part of the system data source or the folder could not be found" when I tried to configure the Desktop Manager. So when I sync, nothing happens.

Then I created a MAPI, which helped select MS Outlook. When I sync, I can see that some data is transfered from my BB to my computer but I don't know where the information is going. In the other way, no data is transfered to my BB.

Can somebody help me, plz.

Thx
    09-28-08 04:45 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I am using Outlook 2007 without any problems syncronizing contacts, but I have not configured it for Hotmail.

Do your contact reside on the computer? If not, can you download them to the computer?
    09-28-08 06:37 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I am using Outlook 2007 without any problems syncronizing contacts, but I have not configured it for Hotmail.

Do your contact reside on the computer? If not, can you download them to the computer?
    Thanks for your reply. The contacts are in Outlook already. Everything else syncs ... email & calendar notably. Its just the contacts that do not work. They dont sync at all to the Berry.

Thanks for any help.

M.
    09-28-08 10:35 PM
    You can examine and change the sync settings, perhaps your contacts are not configured correctly.

When you open Sync, the configuration settings are on the left side of the screen.
    09-29-08 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD