hi all first time poster here. i can't seem to mms any video from my blackberry. am i doing something wrong here. i recorded one that was about 4 seconds long and sent it to 3 ppl. one of them has the blackberry curve and all 3 said they cannot see anything. also when i reply to a mms and type something all they get is a blank page!!! any help would be greatly appreciated.
    -j
    03-21-09 10:28 PM
    It is a real high tech p.o.s.! All kinds of problems/no solutions, same questions no answers, LAG! Do not buy this phone!
    05-24-09 08:22 PM
    Try setting the Video Recorder quality to the lowest setting. I know when I send videos via email, some phones can't play it if the resolution is too big.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 11:45 AM
    Try sending it to yourself 3-4 times then try again.
    05-25-09 11:52 AM
    When your in your camera mode you have to hit the menu button then go to options and under video format switch it to mms mode (176x 144) Then you can send it to other people. I had the same problem but when I changed it, other people were able to receive the videos. Hope this helps!
    05-25-09 07:29 PM
    Does anyone know if you can send videos through bb messenger and if so what is the length limit of the video?
    05-27-09 09:58 AM
    Does anyone know if you can send videos through bb messenger and if so what is the length limit of the video?
    The new version BB messenger could take 6MB.

Here is my favorite free app which can send video without file size limit or at least no limit for now.

YouCast for Blackberry
    With this app, you can send/receive video to/from your blackberry friends instantly. The push activation application based on Wireless SMS or email. It supports parallel, scheduled, segmented upload and download with CRC checksum with efficient network bandwidth utilization.

To download, point your bb browser to m.youcast.net/blackberry.html
    Product demo at YouCast Demo Video
    10-19-09 02:14 PM
    Cool! thanks for the link
    10-24-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD