I keep getting an error when clicking on a video. Just got phone, and wasn't sure if I could watch them right from youtube or not? Can anyone shed some lite on this for me? I'm using 4.3 OS. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 09:33 PM
    Upgrade to 4.5 and you will be able to watch youtube videos.
    02-22-09 10:23 PM
    And make sure you're going to m.youtube.com

02-23-09 02:07 AM
    It automatically goes to the m.youtube.com when i go to youtube. I just wondered if i can watch them with the 4.3. After reading all the horror stories about the 4.5 upgrade, i think ill pass...lol But thanks!
    02-23-09 07:19 AM
    4.5 worked great for me. Not sure what horror stories you have heard but I see no reason to stay with 4.3.

02-23-09 09:42 AM
    I agree with super aj. 4.5 is doing fine for me. I was very afraid to upgrade, but once I got my data plan and relized I could use youtube, I upgraded and it and it has not giving me a problem at all. I say just back everything up, download 4.3 and 4.5 and if you don't like 4.5 then switch back.

Good luck

02-23-09 01:31 PM
    4.5 is doing great with me, and i love having HTML on my emails... what horror stories?

ps. i'm on 4.5 and i can watch youtube videos just fine
    02-23-09 02:30 PM
    If you are going to upgrade your OS take a look at this link first. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/

02-23-09 02:47 PM
    Thans all, maybe ill try. But then none of my themes and 3rd party apps will prolly work...lol Ive just read alot of people had trouble with 4.5 and went back is all. Thanks!
    02-23-09 03:27 PM
    Thans all, maybe ill try. But then none of my themes and 3rd party apps will prolly work...lol Ive just read alot of people had trouble with 4.5 and went back is all. Thanks!
    How old were those posts you read? Possibly they referred to a leaked 4.5 release before the official release came out, in which case those who upgraded prior to the official release were fully warned it was not an official release and install at own risk.

I haven't had a single problem with 4.5 and gained quite a bit ... html emails, larger capacity SD card handling, youtube, etc.
    02-24-09 02:26 AM
    Most of your themes should work. Some of them may be OS specific but most of them are just device specific.
    02-24-09 09:19 AM
    Can I see youtube with 8120, am using 4.3 OS.thanks

03-02-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD