My car stereo is supposed to be able to play Mp3 from the Ipod, and other Mp3 players, its got a special plug for it. I was wondering if I could use my Blackberry to hook up to my car to play Mp3 from it? Thanks for advice.
    08-06-08 09:32 AM
    Yeah you can. I haven't done it but a guy in my office does it through a Bluetooth connection.
    08-06-08 09:35 AM
    I use a standard 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable running from my BB to the radio, then just launch media player, turn on audio boost and you are good to go. Music will mute when a call is coming in.
    08-06-08 09:36 AM
    I use a standard 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable running from my BB to the radio, then just launch media player, turn on audio boost and you are good to go. Music will mute when a call is coming in.
    Whats audio boost
    08-06-08 09:42 AM
    Media>music>options>audio boost.

Makes the volume louder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 09:46 AM
    08-06-08 09:51 AM
    Yeah you can. I haven't done it but a guy in my office does it through a Bluetooth connection.
    Any idea how to do this? I can play music in the car via a cable, but not through my bluetooth paird connection. Am I missing something?
    08-06-08 09:55 AM
    Any idea how to do this? I can play music in the car via a cable, but not through my bluetooth paird connection. Am I missing something?
    I haven't done it myself but I'll ask.
    08-06-08 10:08 AM
    Motorolla rockr plays through radio in car. Works well. Can be hard sometimes to find a frequency that is not used by radio station.
    08-06-08 10:12 AM
    If your car stereo has a usb port (mine does) you can also plug it in using a usb cable to listen to songs. This way you can use the controls on the stereo, and it should even charge at the same time
    08-06-08 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD