This has been driving me up the wall. My phone camera will not display my pictures! When I go into my camera folder I am able to view the thumprints, but when I select a thumbprint for the camera to blow up (to see it closer up) all I get is a blank white screen. Why, I have no idea. I have a memory card and all of my pictures get automatically stored to it. So it's not a memory issue. Even the pictures that I save to my phone instead of memory card will not open up. I can see the thumbprints just fine, but when I select one particular picture, I get a blank white screen. Hopefully someone knows what's going on. Please help!
    11-09-08 03:39 AM
    Do you have the latest OS installed from Verizon or for the 8130, whichever is greater? I know someone who had a 8110 with the exact same issues and they upgraded to latest OS available and it cleared the problem.

This looks to be the latest and greatest OS for 8130 (not Verizon, from Alltel):

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/new...anguage-85685/

Garz does a wonderful job of listing step by step how to accomplish the update.

Hope this helps. If this does not do it, simply reinstall the OS version you had (or latest Verizon has available) and take the phone in. Worst that can happen is they refuse to warranty it...

Lastly, welcome to Crackberry!
    11-09-08 08:15 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-09-08 10:06 AM
    Hey,
    I have the same problem with my pearl. I can view my pics in thumbnails but it will not maximize or open them. It says loading really fast and then goes to a white screen. I can set the pics as caller ids and send them fine, just can't view them any larger than thumbnails. I also cannot play a preview of my ringtones but I can set them to a contact and they work fine, just can't preview them. This has been driving me crazy too! I've tried getting a new memory card and re-formatting it...nothing seems to work. I have the new OS 4.5 and service with Alltel. Any suggestions?
    11-11-08 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD