I use an Outlook Web Access account for work, and would like to sync the calendar in it up with my BB Pearl. I know it's possible to do this using Outlook, but I can't find a way to do so using OWA. I'm on BIS, not an exchange server, and my email pops to my device already. Any suggestions? What am I missing?
    08-06-09 10:56 PM
    I know that you can do it through Device Manager, but I have heard that can sometimes be a hassle. I know some people find it easier to sync your BB through Google Sync then through Outlook. I know it sounds weird to do all that but I guess it works great, you won't ever need to go into Google Sync at all. And everything syncs up as often as you want it to.

I have seen some threads about this, so maybe trying search might help you out some more if need be.
    08-06-09 11:47 PM
    08-07-09 02:11 AM
    I'm just trying to backup my calendar using Blackberry Desktop Manager and I don't see any records like I do with my contacts but I have a recurring calendar event, does anyone know what I need to do to back it up? Thanks
    08-07-09 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD