How do I get the upcoming calendar dates to show on my home screen?
    04-17-09 03:04 PM
    Today Theme
    04-17-09 04:35 PM
    Also be advised that the today theme will only show events in the default calendar. This is really only important if you have multiple emails set up on your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 04:52 PM
    I have a today theme which accurately showed my upcoming events until recently. Now it's only showing Facebook events (birthdays, really).

Not sure what I did. I think I was trying to get the Facebook events to go away and now they all did.

Anyone have a way of getting them to come back?
    04-20-09 08:38 AM
    Also be advised that the today theme will only show events in the default calendar. This is really only important if you have multiple emails set up on your BB.

did not know that, i was wondering why some events werent showing up. thanks for the info.
    04-21-09 02:23 PM
    Thanks for all the suggestions!
    04-22-09 11:54 AM
    Im having the same problem. I downloaded the new fabebook app today and now my calender events arent showing up on my home screen. How can I go about fixing this?
    04-22-09 12:19 PM
    Hmm. I also downloaded FB 1.5, but now I found it duplicated my Google calendar entries. I now have a FB calendar that I don't want! Anyone know how to delete it? I've heard deleting program won't work.

04-22-09 12:33 PM
    It doesnt, I just deleted it and its still there. Ive searched through everything and cant seem to delete it. I even went into the facebook app options and told it not to sync to the calender anymore and its still there???
    04-22-09 12:43 PM
    I just found it. Go to options, advanced settings then default services and choose the email account you have it synced with.
    04-22-09 12:47 PM
    I just found it. Go to options, advanced settings then default services and choose the email account you have it synced with.
    SWEEET! Thank you.
    04-27-09 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD