I am relatively new to this 8130, and have never used the browser on it. I need to now, however cannot find the icon to click on. How do I go online? I only need to because I tried to download one of the "free ringers" on this site and I cannot click on the link it sent me. I am now going to copy and paste the link they give, and then go online to get it. I just dont know how to get onine. When I got this phone, I was told I get UNLIMITED email, however was not told anything about the internet itself.
    thanks guys
    10-08-08 12:30 PM
    The BB (Blackberry) Browser looks like the earth with a yellow circle around it. This comes pre-loaded on your BB.
    If you still can't find it, make sure it's still loaded by:
    Options / Advanced Options / Applications
    Maker sure "Browser" is listed.
    10-08-08 12:36 PM
    Perhaps it would be best to check with your carrier if you have a data plan ( well worth it if you plan to use the internet , Blackberry Messenger etc on a regular basis.

The internet is accessed via an icon that looks like a globe. If you can't find it you could try this. Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 12:38 PM
    Perhaps it would be best to check with your carrier if you have a data plan ( well worth it if you plan to use the internet , Blackberry Messenger etc on a regular basis.

The internet is accessed via an icon that looks like a globe. If you can't find it you could try this. Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now

Ahh yes, good point!
    10-08-08 12:42 PM
    ok now I'm confused. I do NOT have any icon that looks like a globe. I DO however have "brower" when I look under applications. I also tried to go to "host routing table" and it list about 20 different "bell mobiltiy cellular numbers".

Any idea what I can now do to get onto the internet??

thanks for this help guys.
    10-08-08 02:57 PM
    My browser icon didn't show up until I added an unlimited data plan to my phone.

10-08-08 05:33 PM
    Jansenjr, you said that when you went to Host Routing Table there was a load of numbers. As far as I'm aware that's normal. On my device the number at the top of the list is normally in bold type. From this screen did you press menu and then select Register Now.

10-09-08 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD