I'm having no trouble linking my BB Pearl w/my computer via blue tooth, but the only options avaliable are to enable Dial up Networking and Voice Gateway.

I am unable to edit bluetooth connection settings in the BB Desktop Mgr.

I would like to sync the BB with my computer to update my emails calendar, ect, but i'm having no luck figuring it out!

any Advice?

BTW i'm using windows XP with a BB 8130 w/Verizon service.

Thanks!
    02-13-08 05:36 PM
    I'm having no trouble linking my BB Pearl w/my computer via blue tooth, but the only options avaliable are to enable Dial up Networking and Voice Gateway.

I am unable to edit bluetooth connection settings in the BB Desktop Mgr.

I would like to sync the BB with my computer to update my emails calendar, ect, but i'm having no luck figuring it out!

any Advice?

BTW i'm using windows XP with a BB 8130 w/Verizon service.

Thanks!
    In order to sync with your PC, you have to use the Desk Top Manager software that came packaged with your BB. And with this the only option is via USB.
    02-13-08 06:56 PM
    So i'm clear, I will not be able to sync my BB with my computer wirelessly through Bluetooth; I can only sync through hard-wiring through the USB cable.

Am i correct?
    02-14-08 02:45 PM
    You can connect via BlueTooth to transfer music, videos, ringtones, but to sync with your contacts, calender, tasks, notes, or to load 3rd party apps or upgrade the OS software, you need to be hard wired as in USB and use the DT manager software.
    02-14-08 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD