Hello, I have an '07 iMac and cannot seem to sync my 8130 wirelessly or even transfer a file to it. I have already paired it with my Mac and tried using PocketMac. . .is it even possible to sync wirelessly? And can someone break down how to transfer a file through bluetooth?

Also, when using BB Messenger, is it free or do you get charged per message to your SMS plan through Verizon?
    03-11-08 04:18 PM
    first, yes it can be done. Second, to transfer via bluetooth have to put device or mac in receive mode. goto bluetooth settings and make sure you have it set to do all options. also make sure bluetooth options shows device connected and device shows connected
    03-11-08 04:45 PM
    I have tried to sync it through bluetooth this way and it does not seem to work still, anything im missing?
    03-12-08 09:38 AM
    Hey guys, have a read through this. Look at post #7
    From the Mac Forum below....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/blu...roblems-20403/
    03-12-08 09:43 AM
    thanks, but still doesn't help with syncing though
    03-12-08 09:49 AM
    I hear you. I've been syncing with PocketMac but been having issues. Really don't want to put up the $$$ for Missing Sync.
    Since I can't use Mass Storage mode, I either have to transfer files via BlueTooth or use a card reader.
    03-12-08 10:04 AM
    have you gotten to PocketMac to sync with bluetooth?
    03-12-08 12:27 PM
    No haven't even tried, I have enough issues using USB. I sync with PM via USB, transfer media files either BT or card reader, load apps or themes with PM.
    03-12-08 12:35 PM
    Hello, I have an '07 iMac and cannot seem to sync my 8130 wirelessly or even transfer a file to it. I have already paired it with my Mac and tried using PocketMac. . .is it even possible to sync wirelessly? And can someone break down how to transfer a file through bluetooth?

Also, when using BB Messenger, is it free or do you get charged per message to your SMS plan through Verizon?
    from what i understand the bbm is part of the blackberry plan vzw offers
    02-03-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD