Hey All-

If I turn the BT connection on, have my ear piece turned on, it will connect... for a while. Then sometimes between 20 minutes and never the phone (i guess) turns off the connection ("x" unchecked in connections dialog, BT icon and connection arrows gone). Curious if anyone else has this problem. If it is a power saving "feature" that is quite annoying as the other flip phones I have had never turn off the BT once you turn it on. Thanks for any advice. I don't find any settings (in the phone or doc) regarding an "auto turn off" or any such. Thanks...
    02-19-08 07:28 AM
    There is a know issue with this. For what ever reason, if you go to Options>Bluetooth...click menu...options...LED Connection Indicator.. and turn it on, the device will stay connected.
    02-19-08 07:33 AM
    Nice, thanks for the info, I will turn it on. I have the latest (US Cellular I think?) OS update of which the link has been posted here. How is RIM about fixing known issues like this with OS patches? Just curious what the consensus is about their response to issues. Thanks again for the info.
    02-19-08 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD