I've done a lot of research on this, and mostly people have been saying "Go to Options > Firewall > Block SMS" or to download the Black & White list for blocking calls, but I don't want to block all SMS, just one from a specific number, and I don't need to block the number from calling me, as long as if they do SMS me, that I don't see it.
    Can anyone help? Is there a way to just block a specific number from sending me SMS?
    09-19-08 06:10 PM
    09-19-08 06:17 PM
    Thanks Sunkast But that option will block all SMS won't it? I don't want SMS blocked entirely, just from one number.
    09-19-08 06:19 PM
    Yeah I know lol, I've actually read ALL those threads, because you posted them somewhere else. None of them seem to have a clear answer.

Anyone else?
    09-19-08 06:25 PM
    It is thru the carrier. U could search ur carrier site. I can't see what carrier u have but alltel has a number that u send a text message to with block and the number u are blocking.
    Each carrier is different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 06:41 PM
    Verizon has a $5 feature that will block numbers from calling and texting you but you can't block just text and not voice calls

09-19-08 07:31 PM
    Really interesting. Alltel does it for free and u can block only texts from as many numbers as u wish. And turn off the block when u want.

09-19-08 07:43 PM
    I'm with Telus , anyone know if they will let me block a number? Because I searched it and couldn't find anything.
    09-19-08 09:54 PM
    Wow - With all the spamming that happens by texting, you would think all carriers would let you block texts.

~ VNDLEWIS

09-19-08 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD