i am not if there is a thread about this or not. If there is I am sorry for reposting.

But i have a 8130 and it is deleting my txt msg and call log. i have pulled that battery and that works for alittle bit. I have my pictures being saved to a memory card. what are some other options.

thanks
    09-13-08 11:42 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ memory issue. go to options>status and look at your free file number. THis needs to be around 12000000 to run smoothly. Follow the guide I provided.
    09-13-08 11:46 AM
    Once you figure out how to deal with the memory issue, it is a great device and will work just fine...
    09-13-08 11:51 AM
    thanks for the link i will have to check that out later.

Also is there a way to take the pictures that are currently on the phn and move them to the memory card. I took some pictures before i had the memory card and now i can't find a way to xfer them
    09-13-08 11:58 AM
    I don't remember off hand, someone will reply with an answer shortly. You need to get those pics and videos if you have them, off the device memory and on the media card. Pics take up massive memory when on the device memory. Also, go to your browser icon, click it and open it up. Then hit the menu button(button to left of trackball) and scoll to options. Go to cache operations and clear your web cache and cookies. When you are on the home screen hold down the ALT key(very left corner button) and type LGLG. That is your event log which is everything you have done on your Berry. Hit menu button again and select clear log. Do all this before you pull your battery with the device on...
    09-13-08 12:08 PM
    To move a pic to a different folder all you have to do is highlight the one you want to move, press the menu key and scroll down and choose Move.
    This will bring up a box with the device memory and your microSD card. Navigate to where you want to move the pic to.

If you have a lot of pics that you need to move I would suggest using the desktop manager, it will be much faster.
    09-13-08 12:47 PM
    Thanks for your help, i will try this out
    09-16-08 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD