Is it possible to change the color of the trackball with any of the software that is out there?

I have been trying for days and they all say they are compatible with the 8100 only...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    11-14-07 11:58 AM
    I've been reading that the 8130 does not have multi color LEDS underneath like the 8100 did so I'm thinkin no.
    11-14-07 12:01 PM
    That makes me so sad. Why would an upgrade not have something awesome that the previous model had... Thanks for the reply.
    11-14-07 12:03 PM
    That makes me so sad. Why would an upgrade not have something awesome that the previous model had... Thanks for the reply.
    Sometimes companies do stupid things. There is a thread about everyone sharing their sadness about this in another topic I cannot post the URL for since I haven't posted 10 comments yet.. Bangs head against wall.

Do a search for 8130 and you'll find it in the topics about color ball application.

I have yet to get the 8130. Waiting for it to come out on Sprint so I don't have disappointment yet since I never had the 8100. It does sound like a dumb thing to do though. I wonder if the phone can be modded with additional LEDs.
    11-14-07 12:11 PM
    Yeah, I read he posts from the other one. I didn't see it until after I started a thread. I may try calling RIM to see if the parts can be ordered...
    11-14-07 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD