hey everyone i'm having a really annoying issue with my blackberry. I had been using my blackberry e-mail address for work e-mails since most of them were just schedules (still need these tho). this is killing the memory on my phone and i want to clear them out, i tried forwarding each one onto my hotmail account but 95% will not deliver and i can't get my phone to sync with outlook since outlook can't log into my blackberry.net account (there's no pw obviously since they reside on my phone) i'm ready to drop my pearl from the top of a tall building, and break my laptop in half, somebody tell me there's a way to backup these emails onto my computer!!!

haloz
    11-28-09 08:17 PM
    You can perform a backup using Desktop Manager. That will backup your emails, along with all your other personal information. It won't get your emails into Outlook. If you can't forward them, I'm not sure how you are going to get them onto a PC in email format. There's no PC access to the BlackBerry email account.
    11-28-09 10:49 PM
    Going forward you can add "auto forward" to forward a copy of your bb email to another email address for backup. You do this at the BIS website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 12:49 AM
    i have them backed up but without being able to forward them i won't be able to print them, i have the auto forwarding on but that doesn't help the e-mails currently on there. i can forward some messages and others just refuse to send. this is soooo irritating but thanks for the advice, i'll keep fooling around with them and see if maybe some random spot in the house will have fairies of message delivery and i'll luck out
    11-29-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD