I switched from Tmobile to Verizon, installed new Desktop manager vs 4.3 and such, but I am having difficulties with getting any applications to load, I also am not getting any of my applications to show up in the application loader, like i used to with older software. Should I delete and reinstall it.

I hope this makes some sense to someone else.
    02-24-08 11:39 PM
    Sounds like you do not also have the Device Software(OS) installed on your PC. Go here choose the 8130 then dowload & install Device Software.
    Last edited by GadgetGeek; 02-25-08 at 09:45 AM. Reason: spelling
    02-25-08 06:22 AM
    i did download 4.3 to my computer. I show that I am connected on the display of the manager, but it does not recognize my applications that are already on the device. Any more thoughts are appreciated.
    02-25-08 08:34 AM
    i did download 4.3 to my computer. I show that I am connected on the display of the manager, but it does not recognize my applications that are already on the device. Any more thoughts are appreciated.
    It's a little confusing, both the DT Manager and the OS are 4.3. You need both. What I think you are missing is the devices OS software. Gadget post a link to that for you. Download the DEVICE software and install that on your pc.
    02-25-08 08:39 AM
    Yep, it can be confusing at a glance. DEVICE Software is labeled "BlackBerry Device Software v4.3 (updated 11-13-2007)"
    02-25-08 09:03 AM
    I think that you might also be confused with the new layout of Desktop Manager. Up on the left hand top of the Application manager screen is a ADD button. Upon clicking that button you will be given the option to search for your applications located somewhere on your computer system.
    02-25-08 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD