What is the best way to receive my work email? Should I redirect or forward my work email using my carrier.blackberry.net email address or [email protected]? I would like to be able to view the entire email on my Pearl 8130. At times, I work in the field so I would like to be connected at all times. I tried using the Email Setup Wizard to no avail.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-18-08 06:13 PM
    Are you on a corporate server for your work e-mails?
    07-18-08 07:01 PM
    Yes, we have a corporate server.
    07-18-08 09:57 PM
    I think what SevereDeceit is referring to is do you have a personal (BIS) account, or a corporate (BES) account?
    With a corporate account, your IT folk will have to set up your email, with a personal account, if your company has outlook for email and it's OK with the company, you can forward your email to an account on your berry, or if you have remote access (OWA), in some cases you can get that straightaway on your berry.
    I have OWA, but can't set it up on my berry, so I forward all my emails to my home account, everything works well EXCEPT for trying to reply to emails, you have to reforward them..

If you do need a walkthrough in forwarding outlook, I have one.
    GL
    07-18-08 11:07 PM
    I think what SevereDeceit is referring to is do you have a personal (BIS) account, or a corporate (BES) account?
    With a corporate account, your IT folk will have to set up your email, with a personal account, if your company has outlook for email and it's OK with the company, you can forward your email to an account on your berry, or if you have remote access (OWA), in some cases you can get that straightaway on your berry.
    I have OWA, but can't set it up on my berry, so I forward all my emails to my home account, everything works well EXCEPT for trying to reply to emails, you have to reforward them..

If you do need a walkthrough in forwarding outlook, I have one.
    GL
    Could not have said it better if I tried. Well put...
    07-18-08 11:26 PM
    We did NOT have an BES server; therefore, I will have to use BIS. I have a BIS email address. Will I receive every work email that is sent to me? Please advise. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-22-08 11:38 AM
    Just use your email and password to set up using outlook web access. Ull get your emails as long as your not using outlook rules to sort emails into subfolders

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD