Holster or pocket. Them damn holsters keep breaking...so I have gone back to the stone-age style of just throwing it into my pocket.
    06-24-08 02:47 PM
    As of now, I use the Holster, which sits in my pocket. (Bought the Pearl two days ago)

Looking to purchase a belt clip soon.
    06-24-08 10:30 PM
    I carry mine nekkid with an Invisible Shield from ZAGG. It gives a little grip and removes the anxiety of scratching the precious.
    06-25-08 10:55 AM
    In my pocket with the screen and body covered with a BestSkinsEver and I also have a silicone gel skin on it as well. I love the gel skins because I can change to a different color every day and also because it adds good grip to the phone. I've had the phone since November and not a scratch on it.
    06-25-08 11:33 AM
    If you use a belt-clip, how do you access your phone when you're driving your car? do you take off your belt clip when you're driving? because I would assume it'd be hard to use the belt clip if you're sitting in your car with your seatbelt on driving at 60 mph.
    Just put the phone in a cup holder or the little trays that are usually by the shifter.
    06-25-08 11:36 AM
    I have a bb silicone skin. It is the best thing to keep my pearl scratch free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 12:11 PM
    Currently mine likes to be naked, but if it puts on some unwanted pounds this coming winter it may decide to be a bit more modest.
    06-25-08 12:20 PM
    in an otterbox.
    and yeah i ride a motorcycle and work on my car in a rather small garage and clip the thing against benches/chairs/walls/corners all the time but the otterbox is tough. smashed it against all sorts of things, but its never caused any damage and never fallen out of the holster.

ditto on the otterbox, utterly awesome.
    06-25-08 03:00 PM
    Oem leather sleve in the 5th pocket in my jeans. Good protection and quick access.

06-25-08 03:07 PM
    I use gel skins. I change them out with my mood and outfits lol. When driving I usually sit it on my leg or on the console it doesn't move since I have the silicon on it. when walking around I either carry it or put it in my purse.
    06-25-08 03:20 PM
    I like the gel skins. The extra tackiness makes it easier to grip, but harder to grab from the pocket quickly. Not a big deal with a Bluetooth. Besides, CA is going hands-free July 1. If you know you're going to text/check messages/play Brickbeaker pull it out and put it into a cupholder.
    06-27-08 06:26 PM
    Ditto on the Otter Box. I am a contractor and the OB fully protects my BB plus when I am "off duty" I can still just carry it in my pocket. The OB also adds a little size to my Pearl so it is easy to handle. I clip mine to my front pocket instead of my belt, it is more out of the way like that.
    TP
    06-27-08 07:32 PM
    I carry it completely covered by a BodyGuardz shield (except for the keyb and camera) mainly in my right front pocket. The shield is great. Not only does it protect from scratches, but allows extra grip when holding and using, but not so much as to bind when I'm retrieving it from my pocket in a hurry. I've had these covers before on my other cell phones (only on the screens though) and the peace of mind it gave me was well worth the price. Really quick story: Had this cover on my older BB 7130 (screen only again) and was tailgating at a college football game. Needless to say, as the evening wore on after the game I stayed in the area to "celebrate" the win. Well, as you could imagine, I misplaced my BB and didnt figure it out until I went to use it again about 30 minutes later. So after about another 30 mins searching for it, I chaulked it up to a loss and hoped that someone would find it and turn it in to some fine local establishment. Low and behold, when I woke up later the next day (yeah, rough night) I had a message on my other cell that my BB was found and turned in. I went down to pick it up and you would not have believed the scratches all over the case and keys. But, thanks to the shield, not a nick on the screen and after a bit of charging, it was good to go. I'm not advertising for them one bit, but they do work, take my word for it.
    Last edited by shuship; 06-30-08 at 11:37 AM.
    06-28-08 03:29 PM
    Otter box for me,too. Tough as h*ll. Best case I ever bought.
    06-28-08 06:53 PM
    I use the black leather belt clip. Easy to get out while driving, so I can reply to emails easier! Lol

06-28-08 08:02 PM
    taegus where did you get your snapon case? looks great
    06-28-08 08:35 PM
    Otterbox

06-29-08 10:23 AM
    Naked. In my dedicated phone pocket. Right front, for the last 6 years a phone has occupied that pocket.
    Although, I am looking for a clear case (don't wanna cover up the pretty pink!) and adds almost no bulk to the phone. I am finally happy with a phone size (env, voyager=ugh) So, if anyone can offer a suggestion, please.
    06-29-08 05:58 PM
    It goes camando in pocket. Hate those silicone things. Use belt clip very little.

06-29-08 06:06 PM
    It goes camando in pocket. Hate those silicone things. Use belt clip very little.

I just started taking it out of my silicone case because it's so PRETTY
    07-22-08 11:25 PM
    i bought a belt clip 2 months ago (which i exchanged today for a new car charger) never used it once to much like a fanny pack
    front right with a skin
    07-22-08 11:35 PM
    i have mine in a skin and i also have a case. but i keep it in my purse. but if i'm making a short trip or taking a smaller puse when going out its just in the skin
    07-23-08 11:44 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD