I have an hour commute into the city each morning and have been thinking about putting some e-books on my Pearl 2. Anyone currently doing this, or can recommend a great reader?

I used to do this on my Treo and my MotoQ and it was pretty neat to have 20-30 boks at my fingertips.
    11-17-07 04:07 PM
    I have an hour commute into the city each morning and have been thinking about putting some e-books on my Pearl 2. Anyone currently doing this, or can recommend a great reader?

I used to do this on my Treo and my MotoQ and it was pretty neat to have 20-30 boks at my fingertips.
    Actually the only one that I know of right now is mobipocket reader when you can get from mobipocket website which I can't post a link to yet. It's free too so that is nice. I find that it works amazingly well even though the interface is very different from the palm version (my non-phone pda is a sony clie), but it gives a nice reading experience and if you use windows there is a desktop reading which can convert my general file types to it's format for reading and will copy the files onto your BB for you.
    11-20-07 12:24 PM
    Thanks CY - that was the trick. Pretty slick program. The desktop manager converted a bunch of files that i need to reference and now I have them with me at all times!!!
    11-21-07 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD