Looking to downgrade my BBerry due to the failing to send of messages when I do not have service. Anyone recommend the best OS? And any tips on downgrading are appreciated, as I'm just winging it currently!
    04-24-08 10:33 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, but if you don't have a signal, it's not gonna matter what OS you have.
    04-24-08 10:55 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, but if you don't have a signal, it's not gonna matter what OS you have.
    It used to wait untill I had service to send, It no longer does that. Hence the need to downgrade.
    04-24-08 11:11 PM
    Did it used to do that after you had upgraded.
    04-24-08 11:24 PM
    Did it used to do that after you had upgraded.
    Not exactly sure what you mean, But it did not do this before I upgraded.
    04-24-08 11:27 PM
    Did it behave the way you want at any point after you upgraded? BTW, what did you upgrade to?
    04-24-08 11:45 PM
    Did it behave the way you want at any point after you upgraded? BTW, what did you upgrade to?
    No, and v4.2.1.107
    04-24-08 11:47 PM
    T-mobile only offers that version to download. I don't think you'll be able to find an older version.
    04-24-08 11:53 PM
    I can find other versions, I just don't know how to downgrade.
    04-25-08 03:43 PM
    If you previously had an older version of the OS installed, and then installed the newer version on top of the older version, you can simply uninstall the newer version and it will revert back to the older version. If not you will have to uninstall the current version, and reinstall the older version.
    04-25-08 03:54 PM
    If you previously had an older version of the OS installed, and then installed the newer version on top of the older version, you can simply uninstall the newer version and it will revert back to the older version. If not you will have to uninstall the current version, and reinstall the older version.
    Any idea on where I could find a guide to this? ;c
    04-26-08 09:54 AM
    A guide to what? You don't know how to uninstall or reinstall software on a computer?
    04-26-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD