my blackberry will not stay connected to the mobile network. i go under the menu to manage connections and select mobile network to turn it on. and it will turn on and receive signal for maybe a minute then turn off the connection. i just got this one. it was a warranty replacement did i miss something when i set it up.... i am lost. help please!!!
    07-27-08 09:20 PM
    my blackberry will not stay connected to the mobile network. i go under the menu to manage connections and select mobile network to turn it on. and it will turn on and receive signal for maybe a minute then turn off the connection. i just got this one. it was a warranty replacement did i miss something when i set it up.... i am lost. help please!!!
    i'm BUMPING this post becasue I sort of have the same issue, plus Im always roaming...Any help?
    07-27-08 10:41 PM
    have you found any solutions ? Mine just started doing that tonight, I've had my phone for a little under a year and it will not stay connected.. help !
    12-08-08 12:03 AM
    mine has been doing this for the past 3 days! i've had this phone since april and this is the first time i've ever had any problems with it. i tried to take the battery out for a long time then put it back in but still, the mobile connection will only stay on for about a minute then turn off.
    07-30-09 01:34 PM
    whenever my phone will not connect, it is due to bad service or a problem with my service provider.
    you all may have a different problem im unaware of but you may want to contact your service provider and check for any outages first and foremost.
    07-30-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD