If anyone can answer this . . . my friend and I were able to connect on BB Mess. She has Cell One (AT&T) and I (obviously) have Sprint. However, my other friend and I, who has Cingular (again, AT&T now) are still "pending" in each others contact lists and have not received "add me" messages from the other. Does anyone know why this is??

Also, speaking of BB Messenger . . . feel free to PIN me!
    03-06-08 08:17 AM
    I had a similar issue a while back, and never got a clear answer.
    You can try this...
    Both you and your friend delete the pending invites. Reset you phones ( pull the battery), and only one of you invite the other. And when you do, invite by PIN rather than by email.
    03-06-08 08:30 AM
    I had a similar issue a while back, and never got a clear answer.
    You can try this...
    Both you and your friend delete the pending invites. Reset you phones ( pull the battery), and only one of you invite the other. And when you do, invite by PIN rather than by email.
    I will try the delete issue . . . but I originially sent the request by PIN (both of us did, actually), so we're not sure what the problem is. I added him, waited for about 30 minutes and he never got anything, so I then he tried to add me. Any other suggestions??
    03-06-08 08:46 AM
    if its edge in lowercase can you acces bb messenger?
    03-06-08 08:50 AM
    i saw a post last night where i believe someone had been trying for TWO weeks to add someone. they both did battery pulls and finally got it to work. i don't know that there's a real explanation or solution. sorry! good luck and let us know when you get it resolved and what works
    03-06-08 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD