I lose my contacts in BB Messenger everytime I do a reset/battery pull. Why is that?

01-07-09 09:47 AM
    Very strange. This has never happened to me. Question - For the people in your contacts list, do you have their PIN's saved in your address book? If not, you might try that.
    01-07-09 12:04 PM
    RESQ-

No I don't have every1's PIN saved in my address book. Now that you mentioned it, I only lose the contacts who I DON'T have a PIN for....I only have 2 PINs saved and those 2 stay put after a battery pull/reset...

I'll try it and let you know how it works.

Very strange. This has never happened to me. Question - For the people in your contacts list, do you have their PIN's saved in your address book? If not, you might try that.
    01-08-09 09:41 AM
    Yeah do that. I have them all saved in mine and I don't have problems.
    01-08-09 10:41 AM
    How do you save them into your address book, I wrote all the pin #'s down before I did an upgrade just in case I lost them I figured I would re add them if they disappeared after the upgrade, but luckly I did not have any problems.
    01-08-09 11:43 AM
    Under each contact where you input their phone numbers and such, there is a spot for a PIN.
    01-08-09 12:27 PM
    Yeah even though you don't have their PIN's saved in your ADD book, it shouldn't erase them.. but I guess if you put them in there and its not a problem then your'e fine... but no its definitely not SUPPOSED to do that.
    01-08-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD