I have BB alerts and everything is working fine except for one thing.... I have the schedule set up so it starts alerting at 9am and stops at 11:59pm. But all through the night, I get the reminder that I have a missed email. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
    09-05-08 09:04 AM
    Is it an alert from BBAlerts you are getting in the night, or from your Profile settings on the BB?
    09-05-08 09:19 AM
    i dont think i know of the difference you are talking about... in my options for bb alerts, i have it set up to beep every 3 minutes... thats what it is doing in the middle of the night, every 3 minutes
    09-05-08 09:21 AM
    i dont think i know of the difference you are talking about... in my options for bb alerts, i have it set up to beep every 3 minutes... thats what it is doing in the middle of the night, every 3 minutes
    It'll do that as long as you continue to get emails. Before you go to bed, DELETE ALL alerts in the BB Alerts menu AND acknowledge (mark all prior opened) messages and it'll stop.
    09-05-08 09:46 AM
    all of the messages are cleared.. whenever i get one i check it. so there are no new messages when i go to sleep. my problem is that whenever i get a new message between 12am and 9am (when i have set it up to not get alerts), it will continue to beep every 3 minutes. so what am i doing wrong in the scheduling?
    09-05-08 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD