Everytime I sync with BlackBerry desktop manager, my background that I have chosen from a photo on the 8130 resets to the original background. Is there a way to keep this from happening? Thanks.
    03-07-08 07:56 PM
    Probably theme controlled.
    03-07-08 07:58 PM
    has to do with mass storage mode mine does it too sometimes
    03-07-08 08:04 PM
    so i was sitting here syncing up,read the thread and i looked at mine......Hey my background pic is gone to. Not a big deal because i only sync up couple of times a week but definetly could get annoying...

Only when i select mass storage on though why????
    03-07-08 08:16 PM
    What's the use of having the option of personalizing your background if you lose it during each sync? A little frustrating.
    03-07-08 08:39 PM
    Like I said, it might be theme controlled. This does not happen to me and I don't believe it has anything to do with Mass Storage mode.
    03-07-08 08:41 PM
    Two things you can do. First, make sure that you have the most recent OS install on your phone. If you don't you should upgrade. The other thing you can do is to try putting the picture on the device memory instead of the media card.
    03-07-08 08:45 PM
    Two things you can do. First, make sure that you have the most recent OS install on your phone. If you don't you should upgrade. The other thing you can do is to try putting the picture on the device memory instead of the media card.
    You're probably right about the wallpaper needing to be on the device instead of on the card. Have you ever tried to access the pictures on the card when it's hooked up the computer? It doesn't work which means the theme can't see the pic either.

Someone correct us if we're wrong please.
    03-07-08 09:20 PM
    Just moved my background picture from the memory card to the device memory and it solved the problem. Thanks!!!
    03-07-08 09:36 PM
    Just moved my background picture from the memory card to the device memory and it solved the problem. Thanks!!!

This worked for me as well. Searched all over for that one.

Thanks!
    04-15-08 02:20 PM
    Change your mass storage mode support to "on" when syncing. That fixed mine when I posted this exact same question a few days ago.
    04-15-08 09:49 PM
    This works pefectly, i could not figure out why this kept happening,
    THANKS!!
    11-04-08 09:45 AM
    Mine does that too, but after I disconnect the phone it comes back. also it only goes away if I have mass storage enbeled and comes right back only if I click the safely remove hardware thingy on my desktop. I guess otherwise it doesn't realize I disconnected or something.
    11-04-08 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD