I have been so frusterated with my BB thought this might be a good place to start .My Pearl has been automatically deleting all of the notices I get ie: Missed calls,new calls ,text mesages they just disappear I never get to look at them !! Can someone help me with this
    06-19-08 01:35 PM
    It is called memory leak and you can find it by searching the forums.
    06-19-08 01:39 PM
    oh ok thank you ...I found it in a couple of threads but how do I fix it ?? I havent added any programs other than what my phone came with ..
    06-19-08 01:48 PM
    it happened to me before also. it can be that your memory is low, not from a memory leak but from music pictures etc...and when it is your bb deletes your messages and appointments, to keep it from crashing.
    06-19-08 02:01 PM
    The Pearls are known for this because they run out of memory... I would suggest a microSD card to start.

Because of the Pearls limited memory, this can cause problems like deleting messages and call logs. Solve this problem by getting rid of unused apps, and freeing up memory.

There is a sticky on how to do this... will try to find link for this post...

How to increase memory
    Last edited by bmcclure937; 06-19-08 at 02:17 PM. Reason: added link
    06-19-08 02:12 PM
    Thanks I was having the same issue! Deleting some photos did the trick, now to off to buy the microSD card
    06-19-08 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD