I just picked up my memory card for my phone, formatted it and put it in. My call logs and that stuff are still auto deleting. Is there something I need to do to stop it? Help is appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 12:01 PM
    take a look at the memory link in my signature. the memory card will only help a little because you can't store apps or themes on it only music, pictures and videos
    12-06-08 12:07 PM
    Yeah a memory card is really only for storing media. It doesn't increase the amount of memory the device has access to when running applications.
    12-06-08 12:16 PM
    As Blueberry said the media card won't increase your device memory it simply has space for storing pictures, music and videos etc. The link that was mentioned is definately worth following, it should make a big difference.

Good luck

12-06-08 12:18 PM
    Damn, really? That stinks cause I'm running low and everything is deleting. So you can't run apps on it? Can I transfer my ringtones and pictures?

12-06-08 12:19 PM
    That's an inherit problem of the 8130.
    12-06-08 12:26 PM
    Just run the link from blueberry23's signature and you should be able to get the phone back to working order.
    12-06-08 12:33 PM
    I will when I get home, can't see sigs on the wap forums

12-06-08 12:39 PM
    Here you go Matt, some light reading for you if you can't wait until you get home !

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

12-06-08 12:43 PM
    Thanks!! Appreciate it!

12-06-08 12:57 PM
    And to answer your question yes you can transfer your pictures and ring tones from your phone memory to your card it takes a while on the phone but once hooked up to your desktop manager you can swap them easy

12-06-08 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD