After a complete wipe on my 8100 reinstalled os 4.5 from o2 phone is working really great no lagging problem is when I connect to my computer its not accesing the memory card tried reinstalling os but no luck any suggestions thanks 254E4E2D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 07:49 PM
    you might need to reformat the memory card... sometimes this can happen if the memory card wasnt taken out or the new software doesnt recognized the old used memory card, back up the info on the card then reformat it
    04-24-09 08:14 PM
    Just did that an its the same no change

04-24-09 09:43 PM
    Are you enabling mass storage mode when you plug the device into the computer?
    04-24-09 09:49 PM
    Still not working only other way is to use the media manager no mass storage at all

04-26-09 01:31 AM
    Still not working only other way is to use the media manager no mass storage at all

this happens sometimes when you wipe your handheld and reinstall or upgrade. there is a thread somewhere explaining how to get the BB to recognise it again, if I can find it ill post it here.

I have had this a few times. It didnt work at all and I thought Id lost all my photos and music etc... Id done exactly what you did... but to resolve it all I did was a) battery pull, b) connect to DM and let it do its thing then c) another battery pull, but this time before restaring the BB I removed the memory card, and reinserted after re-boot...
    04-26-09 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD