If I get Opera Mini is it safe to remove BB Browser?

You get gmail and other google apps by going to m.google.com , I don't suggest getting the full package though. Eats up a little to much room for me. Maps and Sync are the only things that are needed IMHO. You can set your gmail account up to receive messages on the phone without the gmail app so it just seems like a waste of space.

I use:
    Viigo
    Msn Messenger
    Facebook
    Weather Eye
    Poynt(I know viigo serves the function of these two but I just prefer WE and poynt over the viigo offerings)
    Google Maps
    Google Sync

Then some other build in stuff(browser, brickbreaker, media, ect). I removed pretty much everything else though. I still have ~13MB left right now and it runs great.
    Thanks for the m.google.com tip! I thought I had to have the Mobile App to get Picasa and Sync. The Gmail app is slick, but a waste of precious Pearl space. I have the same feelings toward the Facebook app: m.facebook.com does enough for me.

Here's my list:
    ShortcutMe = my only paid app, loooove it.
    BBWeather
    UberTwitter
    Yammer
    Pandora
    Mobile Banking
    Amazon.com
    Google Maps
    Google Sync
    Shazam
    Qsms
    ShrinkIt
    Beyond411 Search
    BBFileScout
    FreeLight
    MidpSSH
    BBLight
    Capture It
    QuickPull
    I Love BlackBerry
    Anagram
    bit.lify

I get just over 16MB after running QuickPull

Looks like a ton of apps, but several are rather lightweight, and some I only use occasionally.

Deleted BBM: I never use it, and it bothered me that I couldn't stop it from running in the background.

Used MaxMem to get rid of other stuff I never use: VAD, Default Themes (except for Dimension Zen), MDS
    06-24-09 01:03 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD