CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Application in bold in Application List

When I go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications I noticed that all my apps are in regular font except for VZ Navigator, which is in bold font. What does the bold font mean?
    ...today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

I believe the bold applications are ones that are exclusive to your carrier. I just checked mine and all my bold ones are the Sprint applications.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts

im pretty sure they are applications in which you have "edited the permissions"
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

I haven't edited any permissions on mine. The only ones that show up in bold are the carrier applications that came with my BB. I will try to edit one later and see if it shows up in bold.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

I think both of you are right. My VZ Navigator is a carrier specific app and also when I check on the Edit Permissions, I see that some of the items are in bold. I'm sure this was done automatically when I downloaded the app. Thanks for your input.
    ...today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday...
    CrackBerry Newbie

I am trying to figure out is there a way to hide ur application list in advanced options I put a application on my sons phone and I don't want him to find it