Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default AOL Mail on BB Pearl 8130

Hi I just got a BB and set up my AOL mail. New mail comes to my phone just phone but I do not see my full mailbox or saved mail and folders that are part of my mail. IS this normal? Also when I send an e-mail from my BB, then access aol on my computer, it doesn't show those e-mails i sent in the sent folder.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Can anyone help me out?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Anyone????
    CrackBerry Addict

Default I'll try

The mail looks different on a BB. But you get used to it. While you are in the aol mail, you can click the menu button and then on options and go to general options- the first one - scroll down- If you say No to hide sent messages, then your messages should show.

Then back out to email reconciliation and click it and where it says wireless reconciliation, say Yes. I think that will put the copies in your regular aol sent mail

Hopefully that will work. Let us know.That's how mine is set.
    Please support my new site
    Chellie’s World™

CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Miz.Michele View Post
    The mail looks different on a BB. But you get used to it. While you are in the aol mail, you can click the menu button and then on options and go to general options- the first one - scroll down- If you say No to hide sent messages, then your messages should show.

Then back out to email reconciliation and click it and where it says wireless reconciliation, say Yes. I think that will put the copies in your regular aol sent mail

Hopefully that will work. Let us know.That's how mine is set.
    Thanks I will try that. Is there a way to sync my aol contacts to my BB?
    CrackBerry Addict

Not that I know of ...although I am not too much of aol user. Look around on their site and see if they have an option to export options to a csv file. If not...... I put mine in an excel file, saved as a csv file and then synced them with the desktop mgr to my berry. I had a lot of contacts. If you need instructions for that, let me know and I can dig them out and send.
    Please support my new site
    Chellie’s World™

CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brian P View Post
    Thanks I will try that. Is there a way to sync my aol contacts to my BB?
    yes, you can use aol sync (google it, it wont let me use link since im a new user) AOL SYNC its free