You need to call back and ask to speak with a manager, explain to them what happened and they should be able to correct it for you. I always find "little surprises" on my bill but after a phone call they are always good about crediting my account. Good luck. If not return it and rebuy it!
    03-19-08 02:25 PM
    sorry to say but with sprint the prices are cheap but you get what you pay for... I like Verizon I have never ever had ANY problems. Yes I know its more money per month but I am willing to pay it and not have problems. I say jump ship if you can!!!
    03-19-08 02:38 PM
    i'm going to go with everyone else return the phone and purchase it online. i was a sprint customer a long time ago and that lasted maybe 3 months before i got fed up with calling everytime my bill was sent to me because surprise surprise they screwed it up. try calling one more time and threaten to leave but BE nice about it maybe it will get you somewhere. good luck!!
    03-19-08 02:52 PM
    when i got my phone i send the rebate mail and i got my $100 back in 3 weeks
    03-19-08 04:58 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD